And if we can’t help you – we will put you in touch with someone who can.
 In Northern Ireland: Waste and Contaminated Land (Northern Ireland) Order 1997
 Unlimited fines are available to English and Welsh Magistrates Courts and Crown Courts.
In Scotland and Northern Ireland the Statutory maximum fines in Magistrates Courts is £5,000.
 Source: Suez.
Search our site:
Useful links and information:
- England and Wales Duty of Care Code of Practice
- Scotland Duty of Care Code of Practice
- Northern Ireland Duty of Care Code of Practice
- Environment Agency Waste Guidance
- Scottish Environment Protection Agency Waste Guidance
- Natural Resources Wales Waste Guidance
- Northern Ireland Environment Agency Waste Guidance
- Latest waste news from Government
- Electronic Duty of Care
- Waste Transfer Note Checklist